ECU Remapping Service
If you are looking for more bhp and torque, better fuel economy and to improve engine performance, our fully qualified technicians at Quality Car Service, Milton Keynes specialise in ECU Remapping and have years of experience in car servicing and diagnostics.
In partnership with Quantum Tuning, the UK’s largest ECU Remapping Centre, we offer a complete customised car remapping service on all car makes and models, guaranteed to improve the performance and fuel economy of your vehicle. And the best part of it all, you will be done in less than 1 hour!
What is ECU Remapping?
Quality Car Service plugs the world’s leading diagnostic system into your car to check for existing faults, if any, before downloading your car’s ECU software for backup and analysis. Your software is then optimised by our tuning experts to provide the new characteristics and loaded back onto your ECU and your car tested.
Benefits of ECU Remapping
- Improve fuel economy with lower fuel consumption to reduce carbon footprint
- Improve engine performance with more bhp, more torque, better throttle response and smoother power delivery
- Retain torque reduction when shifting gear (for comfort and durability)
- Torque is adjusted/limited on lower gears (to avoid damage to transmission)
- No connections required after car tuning
- No loose boxes or wiring flexes in engine compartment
- Retain optimal regeneration (emptying) of diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- ECU displays correct fuel consumption
- Retain anti-skid programme (ESP) function
- Optimise boost pressure and air flow
- Reinstall original settings, if required
ECU Remapping Pricing & Options
Choose from one of two car tuning options:
Quantum Green™ for Diesel Engines
Price: from £199 to £250*
- For Maximum Fuel Economy and Improved Engine Performance
- Best Option for Fleet –MPG improvement can count towards bottom line profit
Quantum Blue™ for Petrol Engines
Price: from £199 to £250*
- For Maximum Engine Performance and Improved Fuel Economy
- Designed to de-restrict the engine and open up the true torque and power range of your vehicle
*Price is determined by whether car remapping service is carried out via the diagnostic socket or directly to the ECU; Quality Car Service can advise once they have tested your car.
Special Price Offer
Book any 2 vehicles now for only £350 (fixed price)
Is ECU Remapping safe?
It is important that ECU remapping, or car tuning, is carried out by highly skilled and qualified technicians, using a leading diagnostic system that caters for customised car remapping and optimises engine performance and power within safe limits. At Quality Car Service, every single ECU remap performed by Quality Car Service is unique. Our remapping service involves a completely safe and customised car tuning process that allows for total control over all parameters at any given moment, and does not disturb the safety functions of the car; all original manufacturer’s data, such as VIN number and serial numbers, are re-instated exactly as they were before the remap and any changes cannot be detected via the standard diagnostic checks from your dealer.
Quality Car Service Trial Period
Try the Quality Car Service ECU remapping service for 30 days and, if you are not pleased with the results, you can come back to us and we will uninstall it with a full refund.
Quality Car Service Warranty
A professionally-remapped engine with a well serviced and maintained engine will not cause technical faults, but in the unlikely event the installation becomes faulty, as part of our lifetime warranty against software faults, we will re-install it free of charge.